Opened projects to provide information
- Procedure (pdf, 149 KB)
Agreement between the Basque Ministry of Health and the Spanish Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social welfare
- Analysis of indications, efficacy and utility of POC ultrasound in pediatric emergencies.
- Protocolization of drug management for the improvement of patient safety in the surgical areas of hospitals.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders: scientific evidence on detection, diagnosis and treatment.
- Monitoring study: System for percutaneous replacement of mitral valve using a Clip.
- Indications and action during the thrombectomy process in patients with ischemic stroke.
- Clinical Practical Guide on chest trauma.
- Clinical Practice Guideline on posthospital management from primary care of patients with stroke.
- Monitored intraoperative imaging technology in spinal fusion surgery.
- Percutaneous ablation guided by Computed Tomography (CT) of lung metastases using Radiofrequency (RF) or Microwaves (MW), in the patient not susceptible to local curative and / or palliative systemic therapy.
- Cost-effectiveness of high-flow oxygen therapy in pediatric indications.
- Use and utility of exoskeletons in the functional recovery of patients with gait disorders such as multiple sclerosis, stroke and / or post-trauma spinal cord injuries.
- Safety and effectiveness of the use of 3D printers in the treatment of joint injuries or bone repair.
- Screening for preeclampsia in pregnancy.
- Immersion in water during birth.
- Pseudotherapies: Efficacy and safety of light therapy in mental health problems.
- FLC 3.0 web application for critical reading of scientific evidence
- Emerging Technologies Plan (OSTEBA + ISCIII + Avalia-t + AETSA).
Projects funded by the Spanish Health Research Funds (FIS)
- Evaluation of the pre-test probability of significant stenosis in patients with unstable angina in the Emergency Department undergoing cardiac CT (MAPAC-CardioCT Project). 2017-2019
- Improvement in the adequacy of the request for imaging tests with ionizing radiation (CT and Rx) at the Hospital Emergency Services. Proyecto MAPAC-Imagen II. 2017-2019
European projects FP7
- DISCHARGE. Diagnostic Imaging Strategies for Patients with Stable Chest Pain and Intermediate Risk of Coronary Artery Disease: Comparative Effectiveness Research of Existing Technologies. http://www.dischargetrial.eu
DG SanCo Europe projects
- EUnetHTA. European Union Network on HTA. JA3. http://www.eunethta.eu/activities/joint-action-3/jointaction31/eunethta-joint-action-3-2016-2020
- Stool DNA testing (e.g. ColoAlert, ColoGuard) for early detection of colorectal cancer
Horizon 2020 projects
- A testing bed for the development of high-risk medical devices. https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/220379/factsheet/en
- European H2020 NMBP (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing) medtech project http://www.euskadi.eus/gobierno-vasco/-/noticia/2019/el-departamento-de-salud-coordina-el-lanzamiento-de-un-proyecto-para-impulsar-el-uso-de-la-nanotecnologia-en-el-campo-sanitario/
Marie Curie projects
- Coordinado por la Universidad del Sacro Cuore de Roma. Facilita la movilidad de investigadores y su formación en centros de prestigio como Stanford, Sapienza en Roma, Lovaina, el centro de investigación en cancer de Canadá, entre otros,…
ERASMUS PLUS projects
- VALIDATE-HTA. Coordinado por la Universidad Radboud de Holanda pretende dar formación de alto nivel en Evaluación de Tecnologías Sanitarias.
Other International Collaboration Projects
- HTA glossary. http://htaglossary.net/HomePage
- Methods toolkit on disinvestment of health Technologies. HTAi IG- EuroScan. https://www.htai.org/interest-groups/disinvestment-and-early-awareness/
- Translation of the EuroScan toolkit on new and emerging health technologies into French and Spanish. http://www.euroscan.org
- WHO-medical devices Unit. Evaluation of new and emerging medical devices for low-resources settings. 2016-2017. http://www.who.int/medical_devices/en/
- WHO medical devices. Project on decomisioning medical devices. https://www.who.int/medical_devices/management_use/en/
Last modified date: