Opened projects to provide information
- Procedure (pdf, 149 KB)
Agreement between the Basque Ministry of Health and the Spanish Ministry of Health, Consumption and Social welfare
- Assessment of non-beating heart donation.
- Analysis of indications, efficacy and utility of POC ultrasound in pediatric emergencies.
- Synthesis of relevant information to support MCDA.
- Indications, utility and use of ultrasound in primary care.
- Protocolization of drug management for the improvement of patient safety in the surgical areas of hospitals.
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders: scientific evidence on detection, diagnosis and treatment.
- Neonatal hearing loss screening program.
- Monitoring study: System for percutaneous replacement of mitral valve using a Clip.
- Analysis of the efficacy and safety of mechanical thrombectomy in the treatment of awakening stroke.
- Indications and action during the thrombectomy process in patients with ischemic stroke.
- Clinical Practical Guide on chest trauma.
- Clinical Practice Guideline on posthospital management from primary care of patients with stroke.
- FLC 3.0 web application for critical reading of scientific evidence
- Emerging Technologies Plan (OSTEBA + ISCIII + Avalia-t + AETSA).
Projects funded by the Spanish Health Research Funds (FIS)
- Evaluation of the pre-test probability of significant stenosis in patients with unstable angina in the Emergency Department undergoing cardiac CT (MAPAC-CardioCT Project). 2017-2019
- Improvement in the adequacy of the request for imaging tests with ionizing radiation (CT and Rx) at the Hospital Emergency Services. Proyecto MAPAC-Imagen II. 2017-2019
European projects FP7
- DISCHARGE. Diagnostic Imaging Strategies for Patients with Stable Chest Pain and Intermediate Risk of Coronary Artery Disease: Comparative Effectiveness Research of Existing Technologies. http://www.dischargetrial.eu
- COST pancreatic cancer. http://eupancreas.com/
DG SanCo Europe proyects
- EUnetHTA. European Union Network on HTA. JA3. http://www.eunethta.eu/activities/joint-action-3/jointaction31/eunethta-joint-action-3-2016-2020
- Relative effectiveness assessment of Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery (FLACS) compared to standard ultrasound phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- The use of 3D printing for implants and splints in connection with surgery
- Stool DNA testing (e.g. ColoAlert, ColoGuard) for early detection of colorectal cancer
- High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for the treatment of prostate cancer
Other International Collaboration Projects
- HTA glossary. http://htaglossary.net/HomePage
- Checklist on ethics. INAHTA-HTAi. http://www.inahta.org
- Methods toolkit on disinvestment of health Technologies. HTAi IG- EuroScan. https://www.htai.org/interest-groups/disinvestment-and-early-awareness/
- Translation of the EuroScan toolkit on new and emerging health technologies into French and Spanish. http://www.euroscan.org
- WHO-medical devices Unit. Evaluation of new and emerging medical devices for low-resources settings. 2016-2017. http://www.who.int/medical_devices/en/
Last modified date: